Re: [O] HTML publishing broken?

From: Sean Whitton
Subject: Re: [O] HTML publishing broken?
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:16:16 +0000

Hi Bastien,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 03:08:38PM +0200, Bastien wrote:
> Sean Whitton <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > All of a sudden I’m finding that my website won’t publish.  The only
> > change I’ve made has been setting (setq org-export-html-divs '())
> > because this new variable breaks my CSS otherwise.
>
> Can you try (setq org-export-html-divs '("" "" "")) and report?

This makes the export work again, but I get a div with class "" again
where the preamble div used to be.  And further this seems to duplicate
my page title, in the preamble and then at the top of the content div
(which *does* have a class="content").  See
http://sean.whitton.me/geek/pastebin.shtml

Is it no longer possible to drop these three divs in this version of
Org?  I can work round this by putting </div>s in my preamble I guess.

Thanks for your help.

--
Sean Whitton / <address@hidden>
OpenPGP KeyID: 0x3B6D411B