Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:34:32 -0500

To all,

I would just like to, at this point, say that I am honored to have
read this discussion.  I was very worried that a major blowout was
going to occur but you have shown me something that I appreciate about
OSS, it not only attempts to make the world better through Freedom but
it makes us better as we work together across divides.

Hopefully I will be able to become more active, I just finished making
the web version of Practical Common Lisp into an e-book to sit on my
Nook for me to peruse and study as I continue working on some of my
DEV ideas.

Thank you to all of you and I am glad that org-odt is still here and
everyone involved is as well.

---
Matthew