Re: [O] Underline ONLY the first character of a word?

From: Niels Giesen
Subject: Re: [O] Underline ONLY the first character of a word?
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:41:34 +0200

What about using something well-structured like a table or a (definition) list and CSS :first-letter pseudoselector and text-decoration: underline?

e.g.

td:first-child {
  font-weight:bold;
}
td~td:first-letter {
  text-decoration:underline;
}

for a two-column table.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I don't think the following trick has come up yet.  If you are
only exporting to HTML, you can do:

@<u>e@</u>vent

HTH

- Carsten