[O] deadline :: schedualed :: or-later

From: Michael Hintz
Subject: [O] deadline :: schedualed :: or-later
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:38:26 +0200

Hello,

IMHO it needs a 3nd date-mode. I use deadline for all thinks
that have to be done until the deadline-date. I use scheduled
for a fix date ...

and what about thinks that could start at a date "or later".

I tried to fix it by using a time for fix and no time for
non-fixed or has-to-be-start dates, but this is no solution,
because there are todos that have to be done on a fix-time and
others only on a fix day.

But never the less I use a lot of planning tools but org-mode
fits best for all my needs -
                               thanks - Michael