Re: [O] Custom latex environments using properties

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Custom latex environments using properties
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:07:55 +0200

Hi Jambu,

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:50:07 +0530
Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:

> > However the most severe limitation was the inability to search for
> > an entry like this with a tags search or assign a TODO keyword or
> > maybe even add a timestamp. I guess I could have a separate heading
> > above a block like this for these features. I will try to fool
> > around some more and see whether I get any other more complete
> > solutions.
>
> What you need is actually inline tasks. The attached file should give
> you pointers on how to proceed ahead.
>
> Feel free to modify `org-latex-format-inlinetask' as you wish.

Actually that is how I started fiddling with the todonotes package. :)

The issue with inlinetasks is: it is a little inconvenient for
navigation compared to regular headlines and as you correctly mention
customising the export templates is a hair raising task. I never
managed to do it quite right. Thank you for your solution, I think this
will work fine for now. :)

--
Suvayu