Re: [O] [odt] equation labels

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [odt] equation labels
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 19:37:48 +0530

Myles

> I your previous post you asked for my org file but I think that it is
> superseded by your attachment?

The example I used is from my own unit test file.

> When I have finished this report I am working on I'll cut it down and
> offer it as an example if you like.

Sure, I would very much want to receive a copy of your file with
equations. I will be adding support for LaTeX->MathML in another few
days time and I need some real life equations to assess the suitability
of mathtoweb converter and prototype my changes [1].

Using mathml for equations will also ensure that the equations are first
class citizens in the document and "scale" with the document settings.

Jambunathan K.

Footnotes:

[1] Bonus points if your file has all manners of equations - equations
that flow with the text AND equations that are rendered as
paragraph. ODT exporter might have to tweak the "anchoring - character?
or paragraph?" properties of the resulting embedded object depending on
what manner of equation it is.