Re: [O] Best practices? Multiple .org files?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Best practices? Multiple .org files?
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 18:01:35 -0300

But the original question remains. Is it better, regarding speed, to split
the content into several files (all included in the agenda) or a single
file will be faster?

In [1] you find "Should I use one big org file or multiple files?", with a
few tips for improving speed, but does not answer this.

There was a thread about org speed some time ago but I don't remember if a
conclusion about this topic was reached.

[1] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html

--
Darlan