[O] orgmode 7.7 broke latex beamer export

From: Aaron Hammitt
Subject: [O] orgmode 7.7 broke latex beamer export
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 08:01:31 -0400

I just upgraded to version 7.7 from an early version of 7 (7.0 or 7.1 I believe), and it broke my ability to export a beamer presentation from orgmode to PDF. After some poking around I found that the default value of org-latex-to-pdf-process was the problem. Placing the following in my .emacs fixed the problem:

(setq org-latex-to-pdf-process
      '("pdflatex -interaction=nonstopmode %f" "pdflatex -interaction=nonstopmode %f"))

This may be a known issue, but I didn't find anything in a quick search of the mailing list. I thought I would post here for the benefit of anyone else who may run into the same problem.