Re: [O] [odt/xhtml] Export lists as tables (list-tables)

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [odt/xhtml] Export lists as tables (list-tables)
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 20:11:25 +0200

Hello,

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> I think J's code handles both  xhtml &  odt exports; remember his
> xhtml was originally developed as a possible basis for a new 'generic'
> exporter. Given the goal of a general solution, why not just:
>
> #+attr: list-table

Maybe when it will indeed be a general solution. But xhtml & odt isn't
enough for that yet.

Moreover, #+attr: keyword doesn't exist yet. I think we should
keep #+attr_ for backend specific stuff, there are so many keywords
available to choose from. For example, to be consistent with Babel,
there is #+header:.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou