Re: [O] [odt/xhtml] Export lists as tables (list-tables)

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [odt/xhtml] Export lists as tables (list-tables)
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 14:58:00 +0200

+1 for extending caption, label and attributes to more elements. Nice to know it's being worked on.

Yours,
Christian

On 9/3/11 1:41 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

Retrospectively speaking, Captions, labels and attributes gets applied
only to tables and links (IIRC) and not LISTS. [2]

This is being worked on. From my point of view, almost everything could
have caption, label and attributes. More on that later.
(...)
In my opinion, any block could have the Babel-oriented following syntax,
where anything between parenthesis is clearly optional:

(#+caption: caption)
(#+label: label)
(#+attr_backend: backend specific params)
(#+header: generic params)
#+begin_name (generic params)
#+end_name

The optional lines could be in any order, #+attr_backend and #+header
line could happen any number of times.

Regards,