[O] [babel] Collection of code block snippets

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [O] [babel] Collection of code block snippets
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 10:35:02 -0600

Hi,

As I fix bugs and address concerns raised on the mailing list I often
write small snippets of Org-mode text to demonstrate features and
exercise specific behaviors.  I've been compiling these examples into a
single massive scraps.org file which I've finally got around to
publishing.

This is available in
| html | http://eschulte.github.com/org-scraps/         |
| rss  | http://eschulte.github.com/org-scraps/atom.xml |
| git  | https://github.com/eschulte/org-scraps         |

I thought this might be useful for those who would like the occasional
Babel example to puzzle over, or as a way to find working examples of
specific behaviors -- e.g., text searching for keywords in the html file
should easily turn up related examples.

Hope this is useful and or fun, I will continue to update it as the
scraps.org file grows.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte