Re: [O] wrong python version when using :session

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] wrong python version when using :session
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:35:37 -0600

Hi Myles,

The `org-babel-python-command' variable is used to decide which python
executable is used to run non-interactive python code.  Session
evaluation is performed using the interactive python mode defined in the
`org-babel-python-mode' variable.

,----

`----

>From there the selected interactive python back-end is responsible for
all python interaction and you would want to look at the relevant
documentation for that tool to find out how to specify which flavor of
python is used.

Hope this helps -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte