Re: [O] Filtering in export hooks

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Filtering in export hooks
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:08:57 +0200

Hi Carsten,

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:

>> But this only works when tags: is non-nil. Any hints on how I could
>> achieve something that "works always"?
>
> May be I do not understand, but how about
>
> (let ((match "tag1|tag2"))
>  (when match
>   (org-map-entries (lambda () (my-preprocess-function))
>                   match)))

Sorry after going through my email again I realised it was ambiguous.
When I say it doesn't work, I don't mean Org throws an error when
tags:nil is set. The preprocessing gets skipped.

To restate my intentions more clearly; I want to preprocess headlines
that match the tags list "tag1|tag2" during latex export irrespective
of how the tags: option is setup. If this is not possible by a tags
match, what are my alternatives?

> - Carsten

Thanks a lot. :)

--