Re: [O] Beamer export: Are handout notes possible?

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Beamer export: Are handout notes possible?
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 11:06:27 +0200

Hi Eric and Tassilo,

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
> In any case, I think this will be very difficult to do directly, due to
> the reason you have already noted: org is an outliner at its heart!

If you had a heading like this:

* Text between frames               :ignoreheading:
Some notes for hadouts.

Then you could use something like the code snippet below in your
`org-export-preprocess-hook' to achieve that.

 (when (eq org-export-current-backend 'latex)
   ;; ignoreheading tag for bibliographies and appendices
   (let* ((tag ":ignoreheading:"))
     (org-map-entries (lambda ()
                   (delete-region (point-at-bol) (point-at-eol)))
                 tag)))

--
Suvayu