Re: [O] Use id property as anchor in the Table of Contents

From: Pere Quintana Seguí
Subject: Re: [O] Use id property as anchor in the Table of Contents
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:53:27 +0200

2011/9/13 Olaf Dietsche <address@hidden>:
> You might try this *untested* patch. It is against git master.

:D Thanks!!!

> How did you create ID properties for all entries? Have you exported your
> org-files to icalendar?

Most of them have ID properties because I often link them internally.
When I create the link with C-c l, org adds the id.

For those that do not have ID, I'll create them manually with
org-id-get-create. With a keyboard macro this will be fast.

> And please, don't forget to backup your files!

Of course! Fortunately I version control my ~/org folder with Bazaar.

With this patch, what happens if there is no id in a heading, does it
create it automatically?

At work I'm using stable versions of Org-mode. This weekend I'll try
the git version at home and test your patch.

Thanks