Re: [O] Time range between now and timestamp

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Time range between now and timestamp
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:37:09 -0400

Alexander Wingård <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I really would want to have a command that given the cursor is over a
> timestamp would output the time-range from the current time to that
> timestamp.

Can you please provide an example? I can interpret this
in a couple of different ways and I'm not sure what you
want.

Also, when you say "output", do you mean that the function
should return e.g. a string representation of whatever it is
you want? Or print the result in the minibuffer?
Or insert it in the buffer you are editing? (and, if the last,
where?)

Nick