[O] Sentence Highlighting

From: Vicaro
Subject: [O] Sentence Highlighting
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:21:45 +0100

As a creative-writer-type who also dabbles in code, I've found org-mode extremely useful to not only to organize notes relating to a project but also for creative writing. Structure and navigation/linking is a breeze and export is well developed.

I've come across http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/SentenceHighlight lately and tried it with org instead of the outline mode it was written for and it seems to work very well. I find it a very useful aid.

It might be worth polling people to see if there's enough interest for this kind of feature and including it if the reaction's positive as it's a fairly trivial piece of code.

It also occurred to me that for someone who knows what they're doing (not me!) it should be trivial to adapt it to function in code blocks to higlight the current bracketed _expression_ or function ... just an idea.

Hope I'm not just wasting time ... :), Vicaro
--

__________sabbasattā bhavantu sukhitattā___________

____________ may all beings be well ______________