Re: [O] [babel] BUG in :session

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] BUG in :session
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:59:14 -0600

Martyn Jago <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric
>
> Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Martyn,
>>
>> I've just pushed up what will hopefully be a more general solution.
>> Basically, language-specific test files can now signal errors if they
>> have unmet dependencies.  These are then intercepted by `org-test-load'
>> and the file is not added to the test suite.  Hopefully this will allow
>> language-specific tests to be written without breaking the config-less
>> test suite.
>>
>> See the top of test-ob-R.el for an example usage.
>>
>> Cheers -- Eric
>
> Unfortunately this is still broken for me. Given the exe exists but the
> feature doesn't (ie no personal config), the following line causes the
> error `peculiar error' !
>
>    (signal 'org-test-lib-not-found "ess"))

Oh,

I forgot to update the types of errors that I am catching after adding a
new error type for missing libraries (e.g., ess).  This should now be
fixed.

> I've published the output of my test server so you can see the
> backtrace. It is at http://martynjago.com:3333

Very cool,

Does this page refresh after every git commit?

Is there a way to see the output of the test run, all I can find is the
command which is executed.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte