Re: [O] would take more than an org-mode strip-down.

From: James Levine
Subject: Re: [O] would take more than an org-mode strip-down.
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:54:06 -0400

Tis true. Just like Wordpress and other terrific open resources: just because
you implement them doesn’t mean you’re the type to do the tinkering. People
make a living off building websites (I daresay, you could make a career of
fixing the screw-ups of people embarking in WP who think that means they’re
supposed to do everything themselves), so what’s the ethical ambiguity in
earning a living from setting up management systems for people and
institutions, even if you’re using open-source material? Just wish I was savvy
enough to be on par with the current implementers.

On Sep 28, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Jambunathan K wrote:

James

> Greetings,
>
> As an expert end-user but outside the computer science field, I’ve
> felt there to be a high cost of entry for working in org-mode.

This is another perfectly practical way to address the problem that you
are contending to with.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-04/msg00173.html

Jambunathan K.