[O] small docstring typo in org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift

From: Brian van den Broek
Subject: [O] small docstring typo in org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:06:02 +0200

Hi all,

First, I've not been active on the list for some lengthy time. When
last I was reporting small typos in the manual, Cartsen was still the
chief maintainer and I just sent them to him directly. Please advise
as to where such trivial doc bugs are best noted.

Second, the docstring for org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift contains
the phrase `I this way you can spell out a number of instances of a
repeating task,'. Clearly, `I' ought be `In'.

I suspect that the optimal way is to generate a patch against the
documentation. If that's right and someone would point me to what I'd
need to read to learn how to do so (I've never produced a patch
before), I'd be happy to learn and do it that way henceforward.

Thanks and best,

Brian vdB