Re: [O] [OT] How to save and restore window and frame layout and positio

From: brian powell
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] How to save and restore window and frame layout and position of windows on monitor - session management
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:52:36 -0400

* Discovered this a few days ago: Will it solve your "proble"--which
seems to be "saving state"; well, maybe, if you play with the code a
little:

;;; perspective.el --- switch between named "perspectives" of the editor

;; Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Nathan Weizenbaum <address@hidden>
;;
;; Licensed under the same terms as Emacs.