[O] [ANN] Org Mode parser v0.0.1 for NodeJs

From: Giovanni Giorgi
Subject: [O] [ANN] Org Mode parser v0.0.1 for NodeJs
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 23:34:55 +0200

Hi all,
 I have just published my org-mode parser for the node-js _javascript_ based server:

http://gioorgi.com/org-mode-parser/

It is a _javascript_ parser for the Emacs Org-mode file format.

I use org-mode as a database for some programs (like games) where I need to mix meta information to a bunch of long textual data.

I wrote it because I was unable to find an implementation for my needs.

I like too much org-mode to let nodejs without a parser, and as expected the simple org-mode format was easy to parse.
I started from the Charles Cave's OrgNode python parser, but I need to modify it a lot because of _javascript_ different nature.

Please feel free to give me your feedback

---
Gio's Blog http://gioorgi.com