Re: [O] Appointment reminders in Orgmode

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: [O] Appointment reminders in Orgmode
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 09:50:56 +0100

Hi,

> I'd say this is clearly within the minimum self-search effort
> expected before asking on the list, don't you agree?

indeed. Shame on me...

I had looked in the org manual (texinfo) for the word appointment but
didn't find anything (but that's also my fault, since apparently I
looked only in the headlines and not in the whole manual... need to get
a coffee, I think).
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/