[O] Org-agenda-custom-commands, restrict Agenda to file/files?

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: [O] Org-agenda-custom-commands, restrict Agenda to file/files?
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:18:11 +0200

Hello!

I'm currently using the feature to restrict the org-agenda (C-a a) to a certain file and then enable the log-mode. I do this to view all my clocked time in that file. Currently this means opening the file and then open the agenda with "C-a < a l"

I want to simplify this with a custom-command. And here comes my problem, what is the option to restrict the agenda to a certain file? Changing the org-agenda-files list does not seem to make a difference when using a custom agenda.

It works for other custom agenda commands (see http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-custom-agenda-commands.html#sec-4), and it works interactively but I cannot get it to work with an agenda command inside org-agenda-custom-commands.. Can someone enlighten me on this subject?

Kind regards
Gustav