Re: [O] Double Spacing Latex Output

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [O] Double Spacing Latex Output
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:24:47 -0700

No problem.

For future reference, the `#+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS` really only apply options to the document class, for example to get something exported like

\documentclass[10pt,twocolumn]{article}

you would want to use the `#+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS` to add the "10pt" and "twocolumn" class options.

Use a `#+LATEX_HEADER` for including packages or defining macros/variables in the preamble of your document.  You can also change which packages are included by default for a given class by changing your `org-export-latex-classes` definition.  See

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-6

and the following section.

Chris