Re: [O] Testing org-export-as-odt-and-open

From: Eric Belpaire
Subject: Re: [O] Testing org-export-as-odt-and-open
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 18:23:57 +0200

Hi Jambunathan

On 25/09/2011 21:08, Jambunathan K wrote:

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you switch to the development version of
Orgmode. Please refer to http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html - sections
"How do I keep current with bleeding edge development?" or "I don't use
git. Can I download bleeding edge .zip and .tar.gz archives?"

If you would very much want to work only with ELPA tarballs, maybe you
should wait for a day or two. I was planning to build one anyways and
now I have an excuse why I should build one.

I'm trying git out.

I got the following message:
"Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function assert)
  assert(t t)
  org-lparse-backend-get("odt" ENTITY-CONTROL nil)
  org-lparse-get(ENTITY-CONTROL)
  org-do-lparse(nil nil nil nil nil nil)
  org-lparse("odt" "odt" nil nil nil nil nil nil)
  org-export-as-odt(nil)
  call-interactively(org-export-as-odt)
  org-export(nil)
  call-interactively(org-export nil nil)"

Have you been able to build the ELPA tarball?
If so, where can I find it?

Thanks and thanks for this very interesting exporter !
Eric