[O] Column view capture specific parts only

From: Johnny
Subject: [O] Column view capture specific parts only
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:11:55 +0100

Hi all,

I have a nice outline set up in column view and would like to capture
different versions of this into org-tables. There is far too many
properties to get quick overviews, e.g. one table-capture I'd like to do
contains only the task name and the committed delivery in ascending
order, and another would contain only task and task-lead in ascending
order.

I have tried to find information and implement this but not succeeded so
far, so apologies if I have missed any key information in usage, but I
only manage to capture one defined table view, as given by the COLUMNS:
property in the root of the capture tree. One version I tried was to
capture this (entire) view and then export the subsequent views using
radio-tables and orgtbl-to-orgtbl with :skipcolumn, but couldn't figure
out the proper syntax?

(info "(org)Capturing column view")
(info "(org)Radio tables")

Thanks,