[O] How to count archived trees in :scope subtree

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [O] How to count archived trees in :scope subtree
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:45:29 +0200

Hi all,

For clocktables in the manual I find

:scope       The scope to consider.  This can be any of the following:
                  nil        the current buffer or narrowed region
                  file       the full current buffer
                  subtree    the subtree where the clocktable is located
                  treeN      the surrounding level N tree, for example tree3
                  tree       the surrounding level 1 tree
                  agenda     all agenda files
                  ("file"..) scan these files
                  file-with-archives    current file and its archives
                  agenda-with-archives  all agenda files, including archives

How would I create a clocktable for a subtree counting locally archived trees
(tag "ARCHIVE")?

5 minutes later: I see that clocktable already always includes archived
subtrees!
Sorry for the noise, maybe this would be good to be noted in the manual.

Thanks,
Rainer