Re: [O] Bug Report: latex export interaction with inlinetasks

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug Report: latex export interaction with inlinetasks
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:49:24 +0200

Hello,

"Colin Fraizer" <address@hidden> writes:

> Please pardon my ignorance, but I don't know how to generate a patch for
> distribution.

You have all instructions you want at:

              http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

If you don't want/can't follow them, please tell me. I will push your
patch.

> Since I sent that e-mail, I added a few more items from the opt-plist to
> include :todo, :todo-keywords, :tags, and :priority.

I see, but you also included changes not directly related to the
thread's subject (i.e. changes to verbatim environment). Be sure to
filter them out if you create the patch.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou