[O] LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS in SETUPFILE

From: Christophe Rhodes
Subject: [O] LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS in SETUPFILE
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:01:19 +0100

Hi,

When using #+SETUPFILE and exporting via LaTeX, the LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS
provided in the included file are ignored.  With the following two files
in the same directory, doing C-c C-e L (org-export to a temporary LaTeX
buffer) produces a documentclass with class report (good, as expected)
and options [11pt] (not as expected).  Placing the LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS
line in top.org produces the expected options.  I believe that the
reason is that LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS is not handled within
org-infile-export-plist in org-exp.el.

--- top.org ---
#+TITLE: LaTeX Class Options
#+SETUPFILE: "include.org"

* Introduction
  Here is some text.

--- include.org ---
#+LATEX_CLASS: report
#+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [a4paper,10pt]

There may be similar keywords for LaTeX or other backends that are also
not handled which maybe should be; this one is the one I noticed because
I tried to use it.

Best wishes,

Christophe