Re: [O] Cannot display images inline any more

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Cannot display images inline any more
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:39:15 +0200

On Oct 21, 2011, at 4:00 PM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

> Am 21.10.2011 15:33, schrieb Sebastien Vauban:
>> Hi Suvayu and Rainer,
>>
>> suvayu ali wrote:

>>> My Emacs is 2 days older than yours and it works fine.
>>
>> I wonder if it's not related to some types of images (PNG, JPG) and Emacs 24
>> under Windows. Have read such things, IIRC.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>  Seb
>>

> Well, who is telling me "No images to display inline"? Is it Emacs or Org?
> How could I debug the funtion?

This message is generated by Org-mode, after a call to
(org-display-inline-images) did not produce any images to display.  Possible
reason are that the regular expression did not find any image-like links, or
that the listed files does not exist.

So reload org source files, set debug-on-entry for that function and watch it
fail.....

- Carsten

> Anybody?
> Rainer