[O] Source blocks for tiny snippets

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [O] Source blocks for tiny snippets
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 03:10:26 +0200

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what people do when they need to put a few (1 or 2)
lines of code snippets in org files? I like the syntax highlighting one
gets in an org buffer and in HTML export with code blocks. Is there some
work around other than have code blocks for every line I want to
include?

As an example consider this paragraph:

Edit job options for number of events and other configurations
: $ $EDITOR $GAUSSOPTS/<options_files>.py
The number of events in a job can be customised with the option
: LHCbApp().EvtMax = nEvts
To run the generator only, set the property below.
: Gauss().Phases = ["Generator"]
To turn on full monitoring and dump an ntuple to a root file, include
the opts files as below. It can be customised further to suit the needs.
: importOptions('$GAUSSOPTS/<some>.opts')

In the above example you have a mix of bash and python snippets.

Any thought?

--
Suvayu