Re: [O] How to reuse page keywords for LaTeX with pdfkeywords and hyperr

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] How to reuse page keywords for LaTeX with pdfkeywords and hyperref package?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:08:26 +0200

Hi Mikhail,

Mikhail Titov <address@hidden> writes:

> In case someone else also wants page keywords to appear in latex export.
> Here is the link to original thread
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg01429.html .
> There is a patch at the bottom that does that. It assumes that hyperred
> package is used and doesn't check that!

Yes, hyperref is in ̀org-export-latex-default-packages-alist' and is
available.

> I'm not sure if I'm doing it right as I don't know lisp and emacs
> much.

I pushed a commit with a slightly adapted version of your patch.

Please check it does the right thing for you.

Further improvements in this area: have a defcustom allowing the user
to select what hyperref options he wants in the .tex output.  Maybe you
can improve your ELisp trying to provide a patch for this?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien