Re: [O] Org-mode Standardized Code Block Keywords

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode Standardized Code Block Keywords
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:09:43 -0700

Hi Eric,

Here is the CSV output from google moderator - do with it  what you wish:

Series URL,Series Name,Topic Name,Time Created,Author Name,Author
Location,Text,Attachment URL,Tags,Plus Votes,Minus Votes
http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=ffe1e&t=ffe1e.42&q=ffe1e.56ec36,Org-mode
Standardized Code Block Keywords,Vote for your preferred format,2011-10-21
11:29:06 GMT,Chris M,,"1. source
2. call
3. data",,,3,0
http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=ffe1e&t=ffe1e.42&q=ffe1e.56aff7,Org-mode
Standardized Code Block Keywords,Vote for your preferred format,2011-10-21
12:27:18 GMT,Darlan Cavalcante Moreira,"Fortaleza, Brazil",1. srcname 2. call
3. name,,,1,1

Chris