Re: [O] Agenda views w/m: inconsistency, bug

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda views w/m: inconsistency, bug
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 12:17:27 +0200

On 23.10.2011, at 12:06, Karl Voit wrote:

> Hi!
>
> In short:
>
>  Personally I do think that org-aganda-week-view[1] and
>  org-agenda-month-view behave differently. The first one shows
>  today and the upcoming six days whereas the month view shows the
>  current calendar month, independent of the current day.

You are right that this looks inconsistent, however, it is not.

You get this view for the weekly agenda only because
org-agenda-start-on-weekday is nil.  You can set it to 1 to
make the week agenda start on Monday and then be consistent with
the monthly view.

You are looking for a view that covers 30 days.
The view you are requesting can be made with

C-u 30 C-c a a

or with a simple custom command that sets
org-agenda-span to 30 in the options section
of the command.

HTH

- Carsten