Re: [O] FYI: Org mode testing framework, Emacs 23 and 22

From: Brian Wightman
Subject: Re: [O] FYI: Org mode testing framework, Emacs 23 and 22
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:25:25 -0500

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:12 AM, Sebastien Vauban
<address@hidden> wrote:
> For my information, why do you need to test that 2 suites don't run at the
> same time?  They only write to temp buffers, no?  Can they conflict?

If they do conflict and only one set of tests should run at a time,
shouldn't the second set of tests be queued up so it runs when the
first is complete?  If this isn't done, I could see a situation where
at least one commit remains untested until the next commit.

my $0.02;
Brian