Re: [O] Orgmode performance problem and "solution"

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Orgmode performance problem and "solution"
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:17:36 +0530

> Sorry I have no explanation but maybe someone who has performance
> problems may try to checkout from scratch and recompile.

May be this is the explanation:

http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=1a97f29c342d85960a65c0bd992fee7c87850da5

points to this thread:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2011-09/msg00276.html

People can install daily from ELPA. No knowledge of git is
required. Files get compiled automatically and info file also get
installed automatically.

Only issue could be bandwidth ... Otherwise it is THE method for
receiving bugfixes and improvements with the least hassle.