Re: [O] Tags included in subtree export title despite tags:nil in header

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Tags included in subtree export title despite tags:nil in header
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:42:20 +0200

Hi Giovanni,

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 11:06:00 +0200
Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> wrote:

> suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi, Suvayu,
> >
> > I also have a subtree where I
> > wrote beamer presentation about the project. I would like to exclude
> > this from the html export, so I tag it with noexport.
> >
> > Now when I do a subtree export
>                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > to get the beamer presentation, my
> > presentation has the title: "Text in headline :noexport:". Is there
> > any way to exclude the tag from the exported title short of toggling
> > the tag before export or setting the EXPORT_TITLE property?
>

> > I was expecting this to work out of the box since I already have
> > tags:nil in the file header.
>            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Would this be considered as a bug?
> I don't think so.
>
> Options for *the* specific subtree have to be defined in the subtree:
>
> * file
> ** beamer :noexport:
> :PROPERTIES:
> :EXPORT_TITLE: beamer
> :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: test.html
> :EXPORT_OPTIONS:  H:3 num:nil toc:nil \n:t @:t ::t |:t ^:t f:nil *:t
> tags:nil TeX:t LaTeX:nil skip:t p:nil  author:nil  email:nil
> creator:nil timestamp:nil :END: beamer 2
> *** beamer 3

As far as I know, the subtree inherits export and other options from
the file header, e.g. ^:{}. I have that set in my file header, and
subtree export respects that. That said, I tried your work around, I
still get :noexport: in my title with the EXPORT_OPTIONS property set
to tags:nil. I tried it with both latex and html export. Now I am
pretty much convinced this is a genuine bug.

--
Suvayu