Re: [O] Feature Request: Disable auto-insert-mode exporting

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Feature Request: Disable auto-insert-mode exporting
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:29:13 -0300

Thanks Carsten,
That's great.

I tested without the advice it worked as expected for both exporters.

I would be surprised if anyone could give a reason to keep the AUCTeX query
or the auto-insert stuff, at least without modifying org-export. That's
because the export process replaces anything in the new buffer, be it the
file variables inserted by AUCTeX or the content inserted by auto-insert,
with the result from the export.

--
Darlan