Re: [O] [patch] Don't output preamble DIV if its contents is empty

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] Don't output preamble DIV if its contents is empty
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:31:41 +0200

Hi Sébastien,

"Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:

>> are there adverse effects when an empty div is in the file?
>
> Yes, there are, reason for such patch.

I understand the reasons and I have applied the patch -- please
provide a ChangeLog next time.

You can provide it like you just did (with the tag filter patch), but
even better is to include the ChangeLog in the commit log, after the
first line.

Check available commits on http://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git to
get the idea.

Thanks!