[O] Best way to set up Org mode with MobileOrg over Dropbox

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: [O] Best way to set up Org mode with MobileOrg over Dropbox
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 20:03:07 +0100

Hi!

I would like to use Org mode with MobileOrg over Dropbox and have all
my org-agenda-files synced between all my computers, that is, my home
computer, my work computer, and my mobile.  Currently, as I understand
MobileOrg and org-mobile-push/-pull, MobileOrg is only really designed
to sync between one computer and your mobile.  I have checked the
manuals and the internets, but to no avail.

As I can hardly be the only person with two computers, a mobile, and a
desire to keep my org-agenda-files in sync between these three
computers, I’ll pose this question here: How do you have this set up?

Thanks!