Re: [O] About commit named "Allow multi-line properties to be specified

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] About commit named "Allow multi-line properties to be specified in property blocks"
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 14:48:09 -0300

I liked this suggestion. In a sense, it is similar to the "inherit" keyword
I had suggested before, but now the "keyword" (the plus sign) is part of
the variable name.

But the reason I really liked it is because it is clear to understand. One
can compare it to the "+=" operator some languages have. That is, we can
understand `:var: bar=2` as var="bar=2" and `:var+: bar=2` as
var+="bar=2".`

--
Darlan