Re: [O] View inherited DEADLINEs in agenda

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: [O] View inherited DEADLINEs in agenda
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:23:03 +0100

I second this.

Tt would seem logical (to me at least) that the deadline should be
inherited. I.e. in order to finish the project in time one has to also
finish the subtasks in time.

Right now the following property is illogical from this point of view:

  (setq org-agenda-dim-blocked-tasks 'invisible)

since it hides the parent in the agenda even if the date is in the past!

/Gustav