Re: [O] About commit named "Allow multi-line properties to be specified

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] About commit named "Allow multi-line properties to be specified in property blocks"
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 11:42:18 -0300

Unless I have missed something in the e-mails, the new syntax is to
concatenate new variables to the var property. Not modifying the values
currently stored in some variable. That is,
  #+property: var   foo=2
  #+property: var+  5
(not specifying the variable name ) should not be allowed and
  #+property: var   foo=2
  #+property: var+  foo=5
  #+property: var+  bar="bar"
should result in foo=5 and bar="bar". Is modifying a variable also a new
feature?

--
Darlan