Re: [O] zotero plain, org-odt, and citations in general

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] zotero plain, org-odt, and citations in general
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 12:55:53 +0530

> Basically all that one can do in org-mode at the moment is insert &
> update citations, and following citation links to the entry in Zotero.

Can you or someone provide me how such an Org file with citation
definition and reference looks like?

> It might be possible to implement something similar in the org-mode
> Zotero, but I don’t know how, and it might be difficult.

Do you know who the author of zotero.el? The file header in zotero.el
has no author info.
https://bitbucket.org/egh/zotero-plain/src/66353860ebdd/elisp/zotero.el

Assuming that prior work in zotero.el is reasonably complete and usable
- in so far as retrieving all fields associated with a zotero reference
- getting citation sections and references in ODT export shouldn't be a
difficult issue.

I am making these comments as the author of org-odt.el.