Re: [O] Bug: cdlatex-tab in math-env isn't considered when inside of a l

From: Maik Beckmann
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: cdlatex-tab in math-env isn't considered when inside of a list item. [7.7 (release_7.7.513.g2a5877)]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:09:23 +0100

The attached patch what works for me.  It is however the result
of a short trail'n'error session, since I'm by no means an
experienced lisp/elisp programmer.

With the patch the behavior is slightly different than usual with
lists.  Before TAB cycles the list, the cursor jumps out of the
Latex fragment:

action:
 - $y = a_0 + a_{1[TAB]}$
  + foo