[O] new branch holding all pending code block changes

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [O] new branch holding all pending code block changes
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:43:35 -0700

Hi,

There is now a new branch in the Org-mode git repository entitled
"standard-code-block-syntax" which holds all of the pending code block
changes including the following.
- standardized code block keywords
- documentation changes to reflect standardized code block keywords
- syntax for accumulating properties

This branch is passing all tests in the test suite, and I intend to
merge it into the master branch before the next release.

Given that some of these changes are significant (and because of some
recent interest in increased use of branches) I've placed them up in a
branch in the hope that they could receive some additional testing
before I push them to master.

Please try this out and let me know if you have any questions or
problems.

Thanks -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte