Re: [O] regenerating agendas automatically if any .org files change

From: Stephen J. Barr
Subject: Re: [O] regenerating agendas automatically if any .org files change
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:48:58 -0500

Excellent. Thanks for the pointer. So, just to clarify, is it possible
to have multiple simultaneous agenda views? I think it would be really
cool to have my calendar and to-do-list and maybe another custom
agenda view all dynamically refreshed every few minutes, just sitting
on my second monitor. Then, as I add appointments, tasks, etc., they
all start showing up.

How can I make this happen? My lisp skills still introductory. I can
modify lisp code, but I haven't really written my own from scratch
yet.

-stephen