[O] Pre-reserving options for scheduling ala doodle

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [O] Pre-reserving options for scheduling ala doodle
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:55:35 +0100

Hi.

I'd like to be able to mark several possible scheduling options for
meetings, in a way similar to what can be done in Doodle or similar
tools, with Org.

That would be useful so that I remember that I've potentially announced
my availability to different people for the same time frame, and that in
case one option's schedule is confirmed, I can notify others that I'm no
longer available.

How would you manage that in org-mode ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,