[O] odt export to google-docs problem

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: [O] odt export to google-docs problem
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:43:21 +0530

Here is a small file for org mode
----------------
#+TITLE: Report
* Tue 8th
  - http://www.haskell.org/
* hello
----------------
If I export to odt and then upload the odt to google docs, google-docs says the file is corrupt.

It seems to make a difference whether the EOF is immediately at the end of "hello" or after a newline -- though not sure.

As far as I can see files made directly by/in libreoffice upload to google-docs without any problem

org: 7.7
emacs 23.3.1

[And in case line-endings have anything to do with it: OS: Debian/testing]